Monday, November 10, 2014

Week 10

This week I have patiently, patiently, patiently waited on an email back from Amanda. Which I have not gotten. I'm starting to stress out because nobody wants to interview with me and nobody will answer or return my phone calls. It is extremely frustrating. I want to find my mentor but I cannot do that when nobody returns my phone calls or responds to my emails.
We just started speeches and I think mine is on Wednesday. They seem pretty easy and self explanatory. Though, I have to start making my power point for my speech which is going to take me forever because of how OCD I am about things. So, I really need to get a start on that. I think the speech will be pretty easy. I very comfortable in front of my classmates and I think it will be an easy thing to do.
I really need to get on some of my assignments though. I am late late late on my research assessment. Though the only reason I am late is because it is getting harder and harder to find articles for my topic.
Hopefully this week I can catch up and get up to speed with things.

No comments:

Post a Comment