Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Week 9

This past week in ISM, I have attempted to schedule more interviews. Though, I think I might have already found my mentor. Amanda, she works at Events by Kristin. She was my first interview and I loved her. She was a phone interview so I have emailed her to try and setup a face to face interview. My fear is that she wont have time to be my mentor. Being a wedding planner is very time consuming, so I fear that it would be asking alot to be my mentor.
I have tried to set up more interviews but I have a hard time getting ahold of people. Still, nobody returns my calls or emails, which is why I am coming to the conclusion that Amanda is meant to be.
I hope to get that face to face interview to ask her if she is willing to do it. It will be interesting to see what happens. Hopefully, she says yes and will get as excited as I am about her being my mentor.

No comments:

Post a Comment