Monday, January 19, 2015

Week 13

This week was EXTREMELY exciting, I officially have a mentor! Her name is Samantha Townsend, and she works for ultimate ventures in Dallas. We have been discussing my original work and final product(briefly), and I'm SO EXCITED! Sam is going to give me a hypothetical event scenario and I have to plan the event from top to bottom. As if it is an actual event, I will work around bumps and problems that will evolve as if it was actually happening.
We have our first official meeting on wednesday at 7pm, probably at starbucks but I am not positive. She has very very very busy weeks, so we will most likely be doing most of our meetings outside of school and work. She used to cheer at wakeland so she understands that we have to work around my cheer schedule, thankfully. We also work around her schedule, but she is easy to work with outside of work.
I'm extremely excited to embark on this wonderful adventure of second semester. I'm ready to jump aboard and explore the complex world of event planning with my wonderful mentor.

No comments:

Post a Comment