Monday, February 2, 2015

Week 14

This week, I finished, completed, and turned in my original work. I put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into all of it. It was a stressful week, but I got it all done. I even got the chance to send it to my awesome mentor, Sam and she looked over it and gave me some pointers for me to fix. I got it all done and turned in thankfully. It was stressful but worth it.
This week, I plan on starting my Final product work. For my final product I will be planning a ISM banquet. I just met with Mrs. Secord and a few ladies in the office to help me start getting a date, and a budget worked out. I need to start my planning process and talk to my mentor about getting some details worked out, in order to start planning.
Today, officially starts the planning process for my end of the year banquet. I am so excited to plan this out and test my planning skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment