Monday, February 9, 2015

Week 14

This week was the start of my final product. I wrote my proposal, got all the details together, and started planning. I met with the lady in the office that handles the budgets, and she gave me and approximate number of what I have to spend. I started planning, but in order to do most of it, I need to plan vendors. I have a location, a date, and almost a theme. I plan on asking my class what they want to see in this event as far as theme, time, and other materialistic items. This is about the students so I want their opinion. That is the most important thing.
I met with Sam to help start planning, but she said we can't do much until we know about our vendors. That is the most important part right now. I think we have to use FISD vendors because we are using the FISD budget. I will have to check with Mrs. Secord and see how that will work. I also need to establish a theme to help plan food.
I have a speech on friday that I am somewhat prepared for. I still have to create a new power point because unfortunately I lost mine in my computer and it has been removed from my jump drive. Though I think I am ready for my speech. My last one wasn't too good so hopefully I can make a comeback with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment