Monday, March 16, 2015

Week 17

This week I had planned on going to observe my mentor. I wanted to get some primary learning in with her other than what we do on my project. I want to know more about what she does at work. How her work days go and what her job is like. I know what she does, but I don't know how the process works. So I'm really excited to get to observe her in her work habitat and see what Ultimate Ventures is all about.
I have started rolling on my party planning process. It has gotten off to a rough start but I'm getting somewhere. I almost have a for sure set budget, I am just waiting on confirmation from Mrs. Secord. Then once I have that I will be able to get farther into my planning. All I have is the catering and food. Also I have a theme. So I have a lot of pinteresting to do. Lots of crafts and other things. I'm really excited though.

No comments:

Post a Comment