Monday, March 16, 2015

Week 16

This week we have gone over how the next six weeks is going to go. It's going to be very hectic and busy. We have a lot to get done. I also have a lot to catch up on. I recently went through my binder and realized I have a lot missing, because of my jump drive getting wiped a couple of months ago. So I have some things to redo and complete. I am a little bit frustrated about it, but I'm going to get it all done eventually. Hopefully all before my conference when we go over my binder. I feel really behind which is not good, so I need to catch myself up and get up to pace on my work. Because I have a lot of planning to do for my party and I don't need to be behind in the classroom because that will slow everything down. I'm excited to start planning my party. I have done a little bit of planning but not too much. I have to get all of the budgets sorted out. But I do have caterers and food that I'm going to use, I have a theme. So we are getting somewhere.  Slowly but surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment