Monday, October 13, 2014

Week 6

This past week, pretty much the only thing I have done is try to schedule interviews. I have called about 7 people and very few of them answer the phone. It is quite irritating I must say. I have left several voice mails and very few people have returned my calls. Although, I did have one person call me back and I had an interview with her over the phone. I was caught off guard at 5 o'clock on Tuesday as I was at home cleaning. I was able to pull up all of my necessary supplies in about 5 minutes. The interview was actually very helpful, but I received some basic information.
Also, last week I scheduled another phone interview for Wednesday at 10:00am. Hopefully, the teacher I have will let me step out of class to interview with this company. I'm irritated that the interviews have all been on the phone. I want to get face to face with these professionals because, I think it will be easier to pick a mentor that way. It will be harder to pick someone that I haven't met. Hopefully I can get some face to face interviews set up for mentor reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment