Monday, October 20, 2014

Week 7

This past week has not been as hectic as the last few have been. I finally got a face to face interview scheduled. By the end of this week, I will have completed 3 interviews. Not as many as I hoped to have by now, but it's a start. I have the one face-to-face interview tomorrow, at 3:00 pm and I have a phone call interview on Wednesday at 10:00 am. During my phone call interview I am supposed to be in class, hopefully my teachers won't be upset with me.
Also this past week I did another research assessment. This one was on planning same sex weddings. When I thought about it, I didn't even realize that I could be planning same sex weddings. I am in no way against it, I just never thought about it. The article definitely got my attention.
I'm starting to notice my bad habit of procrastination in my assignments. I am trying to stop that soon before it can really get started. I do not want to fall behind in this class, because once you get behind it's really hard to get caught back up. I want to stay on top of my game and get ahead as much as possible. That is my goal from now on, is to stay on top of my assignments and not procrastinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment