Monday, September 22, 2014

Week 3

We are getting farther and farther into the school year which means we are getting deeper into our research as well as our many assignments. Research is important and there is a lot to do before we start interviewing. It's been hard to research my topic. I have struggled with finding research articles. It is not easy finding research about event coordinating because it is not a very common job. Though I have been able to find a few articles that have been able to help me in my research. I found an article on wedding planning and it gave me the specifics of the job. Which was very helpful because I want to specialize in weddings.
Also we have started on our resumes and it is somewhat difficult to a certain extent because I don't have much experience in this field. It's hard to come up with a resume with no experience and no job experience because I have never had a job. Besides being a nanny. Professional resumes are much harder than any other resume I have had to do. I have many things to include on the resume such as my many extra circular activities and community service. Hopefully I will be able to create a good resume that will look professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment