Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Week 4

This week in class we have started our portfolios. Which will hold all of my research that I conduct this year. It isn't how I want it to look yet, but I have it setup in the correct order for now. It's crazy how nit picky I am about the way everything looks. I want the whole thing to look perfect. Which is a good thing, but very frustrating.
Also this week we have finished up our research assessments. It is becoming eaiser to research my topic. The more I google, the more I find. I found a couple of days ago a book online that has given me tons of research. I took a whole chapter from the book and used it as one of my articles. It has been extremely helpful in conducting research and looking more into my topic. It helps that it is a book too, because it seems more reliable than a magazine is.
Next week, we start phone calls to start scheduleling interviews which is going to be hard. I have one person I can hopefully land an interview with, so we will see. I can't wait to start interviewing, I will feel like I'm learning more about the real life situations. It will be an exciting experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment